This is a downloadable product of PDF copies of the individual session plans from the Hoop with Heart Programme Manual.
Please note, the download link for this product is on the cart receipt page and the emailed receipt, and expires in 60 days from the date of purchase.
The session plans from the Hoop with Heart Programme are available for purchase individually as a PDF file. The Hoop with Heart programme has seven planned children’s physical activity sessions that early learning services can choose from. Each session is about 30 minutes long, includes 3 games or activities based around a theme, and is conducted to a theme based music soundtrack. The soundtracks are available as public playlists on Spotify premium. The name of the corresponding Spotify playlist and a list of the songs in the playlist is included with each session plan.
Most of the sessions need to be conducted in a hall or outdoor setting, but there are two sessions which have been designed to also be suitable for a smaller indoor space.
The sessions are as follows:
- Hoop Basics: Warm up, Waist hooping, Bubbles
- Insects: Warm Up, Busy Bees (learning Weave hoop move), Butterflies
- Animals: Warm Up, Down the Rabbit Hole, Frogs (suitable for indoors)
- Transport: Warm Up (Going for a Drive), Musical Cars, Dance Train
- Sea: Warm Up, Crab Walking, Dolphin Diving
- Sky: Warm Up, Earth and Sun (learn the Pass Around hoop move), Tāwhirimātea’s Bad Day
- Fairytales: Warm Up, Musical Castle, Who’s Coming? (suitable for indoors)
|HWH Individual Session Plans||
1. Hoop Basics, 2. Insects, 3. Animals, 4. Transport, 5. Sea, 6. Sky, 7. Fairytales