Join a Class
Do you want to know how to start hula hooping?
Then come join one of our classes.
* small class sizes for personalised support
* learn basic waist hooping & a variety of other tricks
* music based, fun, supportive atmosphere
* body toning & low impact aerobic fitness
All participants need their own hoop. If you don’t have one, you can purchase it online now or at your first class. The large hoop is recommended for this class as it is easier to spin.
CHRISTCHURCH CLASSES ~ Choose the class that is right for you! Select the ‘day/location’ and ‘start date’ options that suit you to join a class now! View full timetable and location information below.
For South Canterbury Classes click here
For North Shore, Auckland classes click here
HoopFitness Personal Training Sessions
and Tabata Classes
Enquire with Bernadette about our HoopFitness 1 on 1 sessions and Tabata classes on 0800466779
Christchurch HoopFitness Classes 2018
Most Class blocks are 8 weeks
Te Hapua Community Centre, 341 Halswell Road
4 August – 29 September
Shirley Primary School Hall, 11 Shirley Road
19 July – 13 September
Rolleston Community Centre, Rolleston Drive
25 July – 12 September
17 October – 5 December
North New Brighton
Memorial Hall, Marine Parade, opposite Thompson Park
On hold until further notice. Contact In2hula if you are interested in a class in this area.
Thorrington Primary School Hall, 22A Colombo Street, Thorrington
If you prefer to join a class the old fashioned way:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us what class you want to join and how you will pay – online by credit card or by bank deposit.
- Call 0800 466779 to arrange your place in a class and payment.
If you have any questions, please give us a call on 0800 466779
The Hoop Lady, Bernadette Smith is a Registered Exercise Professional (REP), which means she meets New Zealand and international standards to deliver safe and effective exercise advice.